This website is operated by Pernod Ricard Sweden AB of Årstaängsvägen 19a, Stockholm, Sweden (postal address: SE-117 97 Stockholm, Sweden), hereinafter referred to as “PRS”.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For each visit to our Site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the user’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
minttuspirit.com does use “cookies”. Cookies are pieces of Information passed by the website to your server. Personal Information is not stored in minttuspirit.com cookies, however we offer many features that are available only with their use. The gathered Information includes the type of browser you are using (such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer) and the operating system your computer is using (such as Windows 98). minttuspirit.com’s Internet servers also keep track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visited and how long they stayed. None of this information includes any personal Information about you.
PRS will not know personally identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily submit or e-mail such information to PRS. We also capture any other information volunteered by the user – such as the e-mail address, survey information, and/or site registration.
First party cookies are used for site functionality and web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
Third party cookies are used for Google Analytics Advertising Features
The functionality used can include any of the following.
Segmenting and reporting based on demographic and interest data
Google AdWords Remarketing audiences based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data
Information regards Opting out from Google Analytics Advertising Features can be found at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- PRS’s affiliated companies;
- PRS’s and affiliated companies’ advertising and promotional agencies and consultants;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom PRS may subcontract, including web site hosting companies, fulfillment companies, and other third party service providers;
- Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims.PRS also reserves the right to share Information with other organizations in the following situations:
- As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of PRS’s intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site’s Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
- When we have your consent to do so; and
- When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested.
OPT OUT POLICY AND REVIEW OF INFORMATION
If you do not want to be contacted for these purposes or if you would like to obtain a copy of the personal information gathered by this site, or correct or delete such information from our site’s database, you can always send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
As PRS continues to develop, we might sell or buy the assets of similar companies. In such transactions, customer and user Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that PRS or substantially all of its assets are acquired, such Information may be one of those transferred assets, and we reserve the right to buy or sell such assets.
PRS uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner. Certain Information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. PRS does not knowingly collect Information from persons under the legal drinking age. If you are under the legal drinking age for your locality, you may not use this Site.
LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES
The Site may provide hypertext links to other web sites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. PRS is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those web sites, and PRS expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of web sites reached through the use of links from the Site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- PRS’s affiliated companies;